• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mark Bridger - guilty or not?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Bridger - guilty or not?

Do you think he is guilty or not? Are his eyes too close together? Former soldier - dodgy or what?

No need to read any facts - uniformed speculation is great.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Do you think he is guilty or not? Are his eyes too close together? Former soldier - dodgy or what?

If he has taken the girl, why? His daughter was playing with the missing girl? He'd have to be incredibly stupid.

Oh, ex-soldier you said.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Lots of ex-squaddies are odd, as proven by a couple on here. Sometimes, they find it hard to adjust to actually not being told what to do all day. Can send them over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        If he has taken the girl, why? His daughter was playing with the missing girl? He'd have to be incredibly stupid.

Oh, ex-soldier you said.
        Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        Lots of ex-squaddies are odd, as proven by a couple on here. Sometimes, they find it hard to adjust to actually not being told what to do all day. Can send them over the edge.
        That sounds like 2 guilty votes to me. And 0 non-guilty. By the CUK process of extrapolation I reckon he is guilty as charged!

Now what was he accused of again?

Comment

That sounds like 2 guilty votes to me. And 0 non-guilty. By the CUK process of extrapolation I reckon he is guilty as charged!

Now what was he accused of again?
          I think he's not guilty coz he's called Mark. Marks are generally Ok.
          Oh hehis surname is Bridger, you say? Guilty as sin, then.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

And he drives a van! QED
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              And he drives a van! QED
              People with vans are invariably dodgy. Don't you have one ? ...
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hope you're all having fun.

You do realise a little girl has gone missing, and is probably either scared witless, abused or worse right?
                We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
                - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

From the Telegraph

Don't buy it - read online.

"He is known to have had a number of relationships in the district and fathered six children...One resident of the estate said that he was recently evicted from his rented accommodation after his landlady discovered that he had been keeping chickens inside the property. "

Well anyone who keeps chickens cooped up in a house must be guilty.

Comment

Working...
                    X