• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Appointing new director

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appointing new director

Maybe this should be in legal/accounting but my fellow director is pissing me off, all vague woffly ideas for future direction, nowt concrete, never acts on any detailed suggestions.

I was wondering if there is any law that says I can't have my puppet parrot as director. He is a genius as well as my soulmate and would be great improvement.

Legally informed opinions only please. Ta.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Maybe this should be in legal/accounting but my fellow director is pissing me off, all vague woffly ideas for future direction, nowt concrete, never acts on any detailed suggestions.

I was wondering if there is any law that says I can't have my puppet parrot as director. He is a genius as well as my soulmate and would be great improvement.

Legally informed opinions only please. Ta.
    If the puppet over 16 years of age?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I wasn't going to shag it. Well, ok, just between us... He is devilishly attractive.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

When you say "puppet parrot" do you mean a toy parrot, or a parrot who will act as your puppet?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          I wasn't going to shag it. Well, ok, just between us... He is devilishly attractive.
          But you do put your hand up his bottom, do you not?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Parrots make untrustworthy business partners. I once had an earthworm as a fellow director, which was good. He took care of all the bullsh!t and he didnt hog the cuttlefish

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
            X