• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dating sites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dating sites

Average age of relationship about two weeks. Great fun at the time and the sex is usually excellent then starts the cycle all over again.

So why only two weeks before getting bored (on either side). Is it an age thing (within three or fours years younger than me), too fixed in our ways? Despite our profiles saying looking for a serious relationship and at our age getting all the crap out of the way so it all moves very quickly it's like a 20's relationship of ten years condensed it rarely moves forward.

Anyways, having a brilliant time puzzling this one out
    Me, me, me...

'Looking for a serious relationship' isn't the same as 'not interested in a quick fumble if the opportunity presents itself'.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Maybe go for the slightly older ones?

Although I also agree with doodab
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        'Looking for a serious relationship' isn't the same as 'not interested in a quick fumble if the opportunity presents itself'.
        Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Maybe go for the slightly older ones?

Although I also agree with doodab
        They all say that. Not complaining like.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

My theory is that all women put 'serious relationship', cos if they select 'meaningless shag' they'll be inundated with pictures of cocks.

Men put it because if they put 'meaningless shag' they are inundated with offers from hookers.

I did some empirical research and proved this to my own satisfaction.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Maybe if you put meaningless free shag it would deter the hookers?
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              My theory is that all women put 'serious relationship', cos if they select 'meaningless shag' they'll be inundated with pictures of cocks.

Men put it because if they put 'meaningless shag' they are inundated with offers from hookers.

I did some empirical research and proved this to my own satisfaction.
              They get inundated with pictures of cocks anyway it seems. The first email contact that isn't in text speak or half a sentence gets you 90% of way there.

Turning up well presented without tattoos and an ability to hold a conversation without staring at their tits just about does it. Jeez, there are very pretty women out there who don't seem to be too fussy if the basics are covered.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                They get inundated with pictures of cocks anyway it seems. The first email contact that isn't in text speak or half a sentence gets you 90% of way there.

Turning up well presented without tattoos and an ability to hold a conversation without staring at their tits just about does it. Jeez, there are very pretty women out there who don't seem to be too fussy if the basics are covered.
                tulip. It was sounding great, but you just spolied it there......
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

I always found that turning up with two pints of dog hair in me after a session the night before swept them off their feet for some reason. Probably because I didn't really care what transpired.

Comment

Thought I'd do a bit primary research after reading the OP...

Anyhow I can't believe some of the tulip people write - one lass put this in her profile :

"and love reality television towie haha and love nothing more than a sat night in with a chicken kebab beer and x factor"

Sounds like my kind of woman

Comment

Working...
                    X