• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this fishing or what.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this fishing or what.

-----------------------
    Software Developer Contract

We are currently looking for a Software Developer with the following skills. S/W Standards: V-Modell analysis methods: ER/IM, UML, OOA Design-Methods: UML, OOD, Webdesign Case-Tools: Rational Rose programming languages: C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, HTML, ML, ADA Development environment: MS Visual C++, MS Visual J++ Borland C++ Builder, Boreland J Builder, Eclypse Operating System: MS-Windows NT, XP, VXWorks, RTOS Integrity 178B, HPUX, Lnux Database: Oracle, Versant, MS-Access, MYSQL, Ingres Middleware: Cobra/Visibroker, ODBC, JDBC, RMI/Java, Swing IT security, crypting, Client Server structures, TCP/IP Protocolls. Languages: English and German.
    Location Baden Wuerttemberg
    Country Austria
    Start Date ASAP
    Duration 3 months
    Employment Business Parity Resourcing Solutions - Contract
    -----------------------
    BTW Baden Wuertemberg is in Germany.

Interesting. Saw an ad yesterday for Guildford, Sussex.
    (For you northeners, Guildford is in Surrey). Makes you wonder how these dimwits actually manage to place anyone.

Comment

Agents often try to disgiuse the location to put off other agents. Obviously some aren't very creative.

Comment

"BTW Baden Wuertemberg is in Germany."

No @#%$ Sherlock! Mindestens haben Sie das richtig.

Comment

That job will be with EADS in Ulm. Had they put Southern Germany there would be a whole lot more options.

I am a Northerner, but I know where Guildford is.
          Had a mate from there called Gilly. Got taken to court by a mod after SHE knocked him out. Paid the fine etc then the little @#%$ broke her nose with his crash helmet outside the court. Police were not willing to do anything about that assault. Seemed odd to me.

No @#%$ Sherlock! Mindestens haben Sie das richtig.
          I happen to be sitting in that fair land right now

edited because I am too stupid to decide between fair and fare

Comment

Dann ist alles Ihnen klar, nein? Was machen Sie hier denn? Ferien?

Comment

Vielleicht meinen Sie 'fair'?

Comment

Re: Re: Is this fishing or what.

Fair : Of pleasing appearance, especially because of a pure or fresh quality; comely.

To your other question
                I am working in Heidelberg writing software

Comment

Re: Re: Is this fishing or what.

Prima. Gefällt es Ihnen in Heidelberg? Ach, tschuss! . Hab' eine Sitzung.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Is this fishing or what.

I am working in Heidelberg writing software
                    Not SAS perchance?

Comment

Working...
                    X