• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chronicles Of George - for those that haven't enjoyed this site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chronicles Of George - for those that haven't enjoyed this site

The Chronicles of George

I'd almost forgotten about this site until I saw someone reading it today.

For anyone who's had an underskilled outsourced remedy team as your first line! (I'm looking at you Bulgaria in 2002!)

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    The Chronicles of George

I'd almost forgotten about this site until I saw someone reading it today.

For anyone who's had an underskilled outsourced remedy team as your first line! (I'm looking at you Bulgaria in 2002!)
    Funny, but I've seen worse. Bobs who answer 'I am believing this is change request' to every reported bug, even when you tell them that a VAT calculation is subtracting 19% instead of adding it. Next suggestion was 'well in any case this is not blocking issue, maybe workingaround solution is feasible'.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

FAQs About George ===> bob
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Also, I can understand all the ones I looked at just fine. Hardly even that funny.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You have to have a bit of patience, if by page 5 you haven't had a giggle I'd be surprised.

Comment

Im not finding them at all funny, now texts from the dog, that's funny - they even have a book deal.

Comment

You have to have a bit of patience, if by page 5 you haven't had a giggle I'd be surprised.
              Got to page six. I think I smiled once.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

awwww, it must be an aquired taste then 3 offices I've seen people reading it in have been a real hit.

Ah well, back to the "lighten up the forums" drawing board for me!

Comment

awwww, it must be an aquired taste then 3 offices I've seen people reading it in have been a real hit.

Ah well, back to the "lighten up the forums" drawing board for me!
                  It wasn't funny.

Helpdesk monkeys laughing at other helpdesk monkeys. Oh the irony.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Go back to being banned :P

Comment

Working...
                    X