• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New way to recruit. Help needed !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New way to recruit. Help needed !

I am a contract IT project manager and I have an idea for a new approach to recruitment.

I’m simply looking for some feedback to see if my idea is viable or not.

It could provide a great new way to find contracts and other contractors I’ve spoken to think it’s a good idea. I just want to email some more people to see if they share my enthusiasm.

I won’t ask for any confidential information and it will only take a couple of minutes.

Please simply drop me an email if you’re prepared offer comment and I’ll mail the idea info over to you.

Many thanks

Giles Guest
    [email protected]

What does the assembled congregation make of this? I smell a rat.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Wash your 'tash then.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        TBH SAS, I thought this also, hence why i asked him to spill the beans,
        or alternatively you can email him with your work email and he can probably find away to hit them for leads. MMM......anyone else care to comment?

Comment

Originally posted by giles guest
          I am a contract IT project manager and I have an idea for a new approach to recruitment.

I’m simply looking for some feedback to see if my idea is viable or not.

It could provide a great new way to find contracts and other contractors I’ve spoken to think it’s a good idea. I just want to email some more people to see if they share my enthusiasm.

I won’t ask for any confidential information and it will only take a couple of minutes.

Please simply drop me an email if you’re prepared offer comment and I’ll mail the idea info over to you.

Many thanks

Giles Guest
          [email protected]
          Can't we just PM you here?

Comment

Why dont you just come out with it and tell us your idea? , being secretive about a new scheme is not the best way to encourage people to use it.

Remember there are loads of scam artists around and Im not saying you are trying to scam people but at the moment your dialogue looks more like phishing than anything else.

Comment

Courtesy of Google:

http://www.onrec.com/content2/news.asp?ID=1835

Comment

Originally posted by cab
                Oh dear!

"TheSkillsMarket, the company that invented the iProfile, are pleased to announce that 4mat.com, supplier of websites to the recruitment industry"

Bloody hell! I hope they supply better websites than the abortion they have.

"Giles Guest, MD of 4mat.com commented: “Bringing together these best of breed products means"

Anyone who says "best of breed" when not referring to livestock ought to be stabbed repeatedly with a rusty tin opener.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

IProfile

Oh Dear. It's IProfile, arguably (no, definitely) the crappiest recruitment system ever devised. I've had to threaten these idiots with the DPA to get my (wrong) details removed. Now I won't touch agencies who use it. Saves a lot of aggro.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

From The Author - You Cynics !!!!

[B]I am NOT working for iprofile. NOR ANY OTHER COMAPNY IN ANYTHING TO DO WITH RECRUITMENT

My background is in online recruitment - check out my old company -www.4mat.com. I sold that business in 2005 and have spent a year contracting as a project manager.

This is a new idea I have had after doing some contracting and I simply want some help.

I've not posted it publicly because I want it quiet for the time being.

If anyone out there can actually help that would be really kind. But please do not ever accuse me of lying, working for an agency or trying to do things on the QT. I'm trying this idea becuase of the way agencies treat people. I'd hoped for help....

Comment

Working...
                    X