• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who wants to sort Harriet's dirties?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who wants to sort Harriet's dirties?

'Fifty Shades of Grey isn't realistic': Labour's Harriet Harman wants a man who will load the dishwasher not tie her to the bed | Mail Online

would you whip it out for Harriet?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I'd tie her to the bed, then I'd go to the pub for a few hours

Actually, I think I'd tie her to the dishwasher.

Comment

In the comments: "I would rather tie her to the front of a truck than a bed "

Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

It wouldn't make very entertaining reading though, would it.

He looked at me with his 'loading the dishwasher' eyes, as he slowly and gently lowered the cutlery into the plastic basket. Licking his lips gently, he ripped the selophane from the finish tablet and forced it roughly into the detergent drawer. His eyes slowly closing and his head snapping backwards in ecstacy, he snapped the door shut and expertly dialled up a heavy soil cycle and with a cocky arrogance, jammed his finger into the 'ON' button.....
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I think I'd put her in the dishwasher.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

He looked at me with his 'loading the dishwasher' eyes, as he slowly and gently lowered the cutlery into the plastic basket. Licking his lips gently, he ripped the selophane from the finish tablet and forced it roughly into the detergent drawer. His eyes slowly closing and his head snapping backwards in ecstacy, he snapped the door shut and expertly dialled up a heavy soil cycle and with a cocky arrogance, jammed his finger into the 'ON' button.....
            You can't stop there - what happened next?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

What worries me most about the whole story, is that she bought and read the book for research purposes.

Researching what? Is she protesting too much?

The mere thought of Balls and her being nasty with each other makes me feel a little sick.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  She felt the rush of moisture through her pipes sending her turbidity sensors in to overdrive.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    You'll need to buy the next book

I did, however get one of my 'stories' added to a book that's coming out soon, called '50 shades of Glasgow'

It went:

Chantelle lay back gasping after her 11th orgasm. Awkwardly pulling up her Reebock tracksuit bottoms and taking a deep drag on a Mayfair Superking, she looked up with an embarrassed smile and said, "So, dae ye's aw play fur Partick Thistle ?"
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X