• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Banking Screw Up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Banking Screw Up

Apparently Lloyds TSB customers can't take money out of ATMs or use online banking.

linky
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Apparently Lloyds TSB customers can't take money out of ATMs or use online banking.

(I will find a linky just heard on the radio)
    Bobs involved? Watch this space!! Probably...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Bobs involved? Watch this space!! Probably...
      Who knows but one hopes they have done some outsourcing like the rest.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Co-op's too according my ex-collegue still at the coal face there......

Comment

Mainframe down is what I hear - dunno if it's Co-ops or Lloyds...

Or both

Comment

It is both. That cant be a coincidence can it? Mainframe is not my area....

Comment

Apparently they are gonna be interlinked - so it does sound like the button was pressed too early - hopefully by a Bob...

Comment

hmm if both Co-op and lloyds are down I would suggest it is a problem with the Co-op due to the merger a few weeks back....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  hmm if both Co-op and lloyds are down I would suggest it is a problem with the Co-op due to the merger a few weeks back....
                  Agree, but my itk ex-colleagues are telling me now in real time the connection hasn't been made Mainframe wise but the Co-op MF is down.

MF = MainFrame not Marillion Fan tho he might be down as well....

Comment

Lloyds are atrocious.

I'm seriously thinking about changing banks. Any recommendations?

Comment

Working...
                    X