• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chilling Stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chilling Stuff

Although depressing, I feel that this should be shared in the light of the Jimmy Savile revelations.

I'be been in correspondence with somebody who is convinced that Savile, whilst an abuser himself, was just an oily rag to our pedophile elite and his main role was as a procurer of young boys for the pederasts who run our country.

The name at the forefront of this conversation was Former Prime Minister Edward Heath, Satanist, pedophile and serial child killer.

A regular visitor to the house of horrors that was Haut de la Garenne on Jersey by all accounts.

You see, the elite who pull the strings put these pedaphiles into positions of power as they are so mallable. Don't do as we say and we'll ruin you by revealing your depraved debauchery.

Not necessarily what I believe but this guy is convinced. Blair, Brown, they were all at it according to him.

Another disturbing thing about the Savile thing is that I learned that he worked as a porter at Stoke Mandeville and Broadmoor. Even had his own room in each hospital. Why? Well put it this way, it is alleged that his victims in these locations wouldn't exactly have been able to have put up much of a fight. Think -5 degrees in the basement, if you get my drift...

Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
    Although depressing, I feel that this should be shared in the light of the Jimmy Savile revelations.

I'be been in correspondence with somebody who is convinced that Savile, whilst an abuser himself, was just an oily rag to our pedophile elite and his main role was as a procurer of young boys for the pederasts who run our country.

The name at the forefront of this conversation was Former Prime Minister Edward Heath, Satanist, pedophile and serial child killer.

A regular visitor to the house of horrors that was Haut de la Garenne on Jersey by all accounts.

You see, the elite who pull the strings put these pedaphiles into positions of power as they are so mallable. Don't do as we say and we'll ruin you by revealing your depraved debauchery.

Not necessarily what I believe but this guy is convinced. Blair, Brown, they were all at it according to him.

Another disturbing thing about the Savile thing is that I learned that he worked as a porter at Stoke Mandeville and Broadmoor. Even had his own room in each hospital. Why? Well put it this way, it is alleged that his victims in these locations wouldn't exactly have been able to have put up much of a fight. Think -5 degrees in the basement, if you get my drift...

yes... I see.
    they were all in it together. it makes sense now that you mention it. Heath and Blair, 'double training' some helpless institutionalised victim

why didnt I see it before ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Well, as everyone knows Ted Heath was an expert sailor and had his own boat, so there was nothing to stop him slipping his moorings at the dead of night, sailing to Jersey for whatever reason, then back to blighty for breakfast.

I'm not saying he did, mind, just saying that this logistitude adds plausibility to the conspiracy theory.

Comment

For all his faults, I gather Heath liked young men rather than kids.

But in the 80s a cabinet minister was caught in bed with a 14 year old boy at a country house party one weekend, and Maggie Thatcher packed him off to the EU for his sins. No names though, as I think he's still alive.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

But in the 80s a cabinet minister was caught in bed with a 14 year old boy at a country house party one weekend, and Maggie Thatcher packed him off to the EU for his sins. No names though, as I think he's still alive.
          Podgy fella with black hair and rather a lot of warts?

Comment

The paedophilia is just a cover for the reptilian need to feast on young human blood. The nexus is a well known Australian TV presenter and artist.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

I find it hard to care. These people purposely destroyed our country and people still voted for them.

Comment

Do please put these accusations all over the internet, it would be interesting to see how long it takes before you're arrested. Admin, I take the police have already asked for his details.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Do please put these accusations all over the internet, it would be interesting to see how long it takes before you're arrested. Admin, I take the police have already asked for his details.
                  Are you sure? The police haven't been interested in the Giant Alien Lizard expose, and this is small beer in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    Are you sure? The police haven't been interested in the Giant Alien Lizard expose, and this is small beer in comparison.
                    Aren't you listening? This IS the GAL exposé.
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                    X