• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you know if a female member of clientco staff likes you.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know if a female member of clientco staff likes you.

If they sometimes smile at you when you pass their desk, does this mean they like you.

Originally posted by BusinessAnalyst2012 View Post
    If they sometimes smile at you when you pass their desk, does this mean they like you.
    If they don't press charges they like you
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If she does, you'll know. Women aren't known for being subtle in these matters. "Sometimes" smiling at you probably doesn't indicate anything, unless you think the Receptionist fancies every man and woman that comes up to their desk. Try flirting with her, and she'll soon reciprocate if she's interested. If not, leave well enough alone is my advice.

Comment

PS: But what am I thinking, giving sensible advice in General? You should "Fiend" her on The Facebook immediately. And if you can work out her daily schedule, try and engineer a coincidental meeting with her outside of work, to gauge if she still sometimes smiles. Outside her house first thing would be good. If she doesn't cook any of your pets, you're right in there. For future reference, this advice also applies to any shop girls that ask if you "need anything else?", with a faraway glint in their eye: in 'female' that's practically asking you out.

Comment

pull your trouser pockets inside out, then ask her if she wants to see your elephant impression

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            pull your trouser pockets inside out, then ask her if she wants to see your elephant impression
            Ah yes, the white eared elephant impression (unless your pockets are black). Always works well, along with the banger and fried eggs impression.
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

If they don't struggle, your in.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Offer to get her a coffee. Put rohypnol in it. Works for me every time.

Comment

Tell her a nice friendly joke

"Whats got two thumbs, french and likes blow jobs?"

"Moi..."

* courtesy of sid the sexists

Comment

Be positive just think like I do, How could they not I am awesome
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X