• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst customer service..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst customer service..

What's the worse customer service you have ever had? I had a problem with Sky that involved phone calls totalling 3 hours and 40 minutes, 4 letters and a small problem with high blood pressure and odd chest pains. One girl I spoke to point blank refused to put me through to her supervisor - I asked her whether or not she was paid enough for me to shout at her for 10 minutes and the supervisor suddenly became available - odd that.

Dell or NTL without a doubt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
      Dell or NTL without a doubt!!!
      Yup Dell were a nightmare
      "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Before ADSL was available I had Satellite Broadband through BT

I spoke to a muppet about a problem who transfered me to SKY!
        Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

I dish out bad customer service, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
            I dish out bad customer service, does that count?
            Me too Only when it's deserved though. The problem is so many are deserving!

Comment

The funny thing is, I get away with it! So many people think I'm helpful when I'm actually being as sarcastic as possible. It's great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
                The funny thing is, I get away with it! So many people think I'm helpful when I'm actually being as sarcastic as possible. It's great fun.
                I think we spoke this morning about my dishwasher.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
                  I think we spoke this morning about my dishwasher.
                  Try Sony Centre, imcompetant morons.....

Comment

Sainsbury’s, I find one in three shopping bills incorrect. At one time I bought just one French stick and some salami and it was scanned in at three items. It took ages to convince the checkout girl that she had made a mistake. I am fed up of going to customer services for a refund because they make you feel that you the customer has committed an offence. I’ve called the phone line a few times and they are just plain rude. No wonder they are loosing market share. Tesco make very few mistakes and are always very apologetic and give a full refund as well as the product.
                    HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Working...
                    X