• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done Pimps & Hoes in Cardiff?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we done Pimps & Hoes in Cardiff?

If not, why not?

Teenage girls in suspenders, 'romance' in the streets and a busy night for the poor emergency services... it's another shameful night of Carnage for Cardiff Uni freshers | Mail Online

Shameful.

Quite quite Shameful.

Mmmmmmmmm.

Good I miss being Cardiff
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Now then, now then, now then.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Love the way some have stopped and posed for the pics, but let's be clear a lot of students that attend Cardiff Uni are from England
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          Love the way some have stopped and posed for the pics, but let's be clear a lot of students that attend Cardiff Uni are from England
          WHS. The Welsh are actually too stupid to go to University. They're all on the dole.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Hahaha I didn't actually go to university
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Good response;

I can't decide just how disgusted I am. I shall need MORE pictures of semi naked girls before I make up my mind. Oh and the pictures will have to be bigger if you want me to be outraged. And not taken from so far away. I can't be part of "a storm of outrage" without close-ups. At the moment I'm just "a deluge of protests".
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Comment

Disgraceful. These 'students' are drinking and partying out of our taxes when they should be back in their study rooms, surrounded by books and having lots of casual sex, just as we did in my day!
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Disgraceful. These 'students' are drinking and partying out of our taxes when they should be back in their study rooms, surrounded by books and thinking about having lots of casual sex, just as we did in my day!
                    ftfy
                    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Working...
                    X