• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unboomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unboomed

Looks like this role is approaching its end - jobserve it is then!!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    Looks like this role is approaching its end -LinkedIn it is then!!
    FTFY

Good Luck
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Had a few bites from Linkedin but nothing much
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
        Had a few bites from Linkedin but nothing much
        They have a job search feature, but it works off your current location (change your location to where you want to work).

Join groups for your skillset, as agents and HR search group members.

Also update your skills and profile as this will trigger some apps. agents have that you might be available.

Send connection request to agents, this is LinkedIn not FB.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Doomed!

Good luck in the search
          We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
          - Douglas Adams

Comment

the start of a new adventure! Keep us posted.
            Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Sorry to hear BB.

This is what happens when you leave your christmas avatar in place all year.

Comment

Enjoy the bench time if your lucky enough to get some....

What area do you work in?

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  FTFY

Good Luck
                  WSS.

I don't know whether it's just the way the market is right now, or if it's a more permanent change that's here to stay, but I've had far better results this year on LinkedIn than on the once-reliable Jobswerve. JS is just full of spam from nouveau 'agencies' that don't have a clue now, I find.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                    Enjoy the bench time if your lucky enough to get some....

What area do you work in?
                    Excel access vba - currently at barcap and not fussed about location so long as it pays! I'd prefer commutable from home in Rochdale but since there is sod all up there I'll have to take whatever is going elsewhere

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X