• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unboomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unboomed

******* Spanish banks! Got asked about a short project back in August to run side by side with my main one and it was all go. Telephone conferences were made, people brought together and start dates planned and I did all the planning, pages of documentation and worksheets. Went on hold as the main office in Madrid started to dither about maybe making changes. One bloke pulled out but we got a replacement and then a start date was sorted, tomorrow in fact. Meant to have a tele-conference today but was cancelled so I extended my stay here on the main project and would start next week. Just got an e-mail where head office have decided to move the application to another platform and to Madrid instead. Good luck to them cos it ain't going to work well and will cost a fortune, but still...Got another one lined up anyway plus looks like the main one will get extended again until the middle of next year at least
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Working...
X