• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brilliant business idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant business idea

I've just had what can only be described as the most profound business idea EVER!

Can't discuss it with you all obviously, for privacy reasons, but hey, what a ******* fantastic money spinning idea it is.

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    I've just had what can only be described as the most profound business idea EVER!

Can't discuss it with you all obviously, for privacy reasons, but hey, what a ******* fantastic money spinning idea it is.

Go to bed.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Want some venture capital?
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Well I'm certainly impressed

Mind blowing stuff Prawn!

Comment

There's no need to discuss it DP

However we will need the tax for the deemed profit and as it's such a great idea that will be £2.5b down with £1b per year, as soon as it's convenient, thank you.

Gordon
          Why not?

Comment

I had one of those once, and....... red came up I was thinking of putting it all on black but hey maybe the next idea will be better
            Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Well I'm off to make my first million, so catch you guys later.

Comment

NEXT!

Comment

Well I'm off to make my first million, so catch you guys later.

Pffft... Only your first. Loser!

Comment

Makes you fink you don't know what to fink
                    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Working...
                    X