• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Self Appraisal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self Appraisal

Looks like one of mine, when I had to do them, especially 'equal opportunity special needs employee.'
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Looks like one of mine, when I had to do them, especially 'equal opportunity special needs employee.'

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
      Interesting handwriting, the unevenness of the sentence gives the indication of an unbalanced mind. The capital I, with it's given slant shows the individual has a drink problem, possibly whiskey, possibly methds. The fluid strokes of the pen mean that the writer sits uncomfortably and is not supporting their arms properly when writing, this could be because of they have a cheap chair or they are balancing badly. The blue pen is signficant, it gives the indication of masculinity ,but at the same time femininity. The desk is significant, it shows that the writer thinks IKEA is quality furniture(It isn't) and finally by taking a picture of their writing the writer gives the suggestion they are indeed a total fruit loop.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Interesting handwriting, the unevenness of the sentence gives the indication of an unbalanced mind. The capital I, with it's given slant shows the individual has a drink problem, possibly whiskey, possibly methds. The fluid strokes of the pen mean that the writer sits uncomfortably and is not supporting their arms properly when writing, this could be because of they have a cheap chair or they are balancing badly. The blue pen is signficant, it gives the indication of masculinity ,but at the same time femininity. The desk is significant, it shows that the writer thinks IKEA is quality furniture(It isn't) and finally by taking a picture of their writing the writer gives the suggestion they are indeed a total fruit loop.
        Interesting psychoanalysis there, Dr Freud. You can indeed tell a lot about people by the artefacts they put out there for others to see. Take clothing for example:

The red colour indicates a deep, underlying, burning desire for acceptance. The owner of this t-shirt actively seeks out the approval of others, albeit subconsciously. Whilst they believe themselves to be bragging, under the pretext of seeking advice, others see the extreme loneliness and self-loathing that such neediness invariably indicates. Like a visitor to a hall of mirrors at the funfair, when the wearer looks in a mirror, the reflection that stares back at them is but a comically-distorted version of their real selves.

Comment

MarillionFan 0 - 1 Gentile

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            MarillionFan 0 - 1 Gentile

Bog off. It's the best of two legs.

Comment

I think she'll probably have both ...

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                You heard she's a bit of rottweiler as well then.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                  You heard she's a bit of rottweiler as well then.
                  Can I claim an assist?

1-1

Comment

I don't wish to brag, but between your two legs and mine I reckon mine probably are the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X