• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sink or swim?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sink or swim?

Conservative Party conference: it's sink or swim for Britain, warns David Cameron - Telegraph

Which basically means austerity for the poor while Dave continues to print money for his banker mates.

It would be better for Britain if "Call me Dave" was to sink and get in a real leader.
    Sink
    27.27%
    Swim
    27.27%
    Andyw for PM
    45.45%
    Last edited by BrilloPad; 10 October 2012, 08:06.

Heard on TV last night that there are more members of the "Caravan Club" than members of all UK political parties combined.

We're f*cked if they mobilise...

Comment

I suppose at least he has a plan whether that be good or bad I don't know but one thing is for sure it's more than Ed managed.
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
        I suppose at least he has a plan whether that be good or bad I don't know but one thing is for sure it's more than Ed managed.
        Are you suggesting that ramping up the deficit during the good times wasn't actually planned?

Doing it in the first place suggests that Ed, Ed and Gordon were feckwits, but having no idea that it was happening means they must be double feckwits squared.

With brass nobs on.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Heard on TV last night that there are more members of the "Caravan Club" than members of all UK political parties combined.

We're f*cked if they mobilise...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Are you suggesting that ramping up the deficit during the good times wasn't actually planned?

Doing it in the first place suggests that Ed, Ed and Gordon were feckwits, but having no idea that it was happening means they must be double feckwits squared.

With brass nobs on.
            I wouldn't possibly know they may have called it the good times but for me it was business as usual, oh and you're spot on there
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
            X