• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bollocks. Just took the entire CRM system out.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bollocks. Just took the entire CRM system out.

Well not me exactly.
    The administrator.
    On change instructions from my present manager.
    Who didn't run the change past me first as senior consultant(Which I would have rejected)
    Who next month will be working for me when I go perm.
    But he doesn't know that yet.
    So he fooked up.
    Next time I'll be carrying the can though.
    Going to be interesting.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Anybody on here give a sh!t?

Thought not.

This is where MF pops up in ~2 hours and points out that it wasn't him that brought the system down but some other twonk and in fact MF has stepped up and saved the day.

FFS, the plots on Coronation Street have more entertainment value.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Anybody on here give a sh!t?

Thought not.

This is where MF pops up in ~2 hours and points out that it wasn't him that brought the system down but some other twonk and in fact MF has stepped up and saved the day.

FFS, the plots on Coronation Street have more entertainment value.
      Oh! Have I done this one before then?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Oh! Have I done this one before then?
        It did sound rather like a Suity anecdote albeit without the fluff and elaboration.

Don't you have a Change Board to prevent this kind of amateurish behaviour? Want me to set one up? It'll cost though

Comment

weirdly our entire CRM system has just gone down during lunch, you aren't in anyway related to a small firm that happens to sell Billy bookcases in a flatpacked style are you?
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
          X