• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lets attack Ireland..!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets attack Ireland..!!

I firmly believe they have WMDs and could strike at any time..

BBC News - Ireland 'close to oil billions'

Originally posted by BankingContractor View Post
    I firmly believe they have WMDs and could strike at any time..

BBC News - Ireland 'close to oil billions'
    I have already posted the ad

Oil & Gas engineers wanted experience with Picks and Shovels a must and it will be useful if you can hold your breath underwater for more than 60 seconds.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

No doubt "London" will seek to redraw the international boundaries in an attempt to steal Ireland's oil in much the same way they have tried to do so with Scotland's.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Lets not post the ad until after the invasion..

They beat us last year in the cricket World Cup - clearly, they are a threat to our freedom and our way of life..

What's next - will they beat us in football? or darts? where does it end..

Time for a pre-emptive strike.. we'll worry about US resolutions later, there is no time to waste..

Comment

Lets not post the ad until after the invasion..

They beat us last year in the cricket World Cup - clearly, they are a threat to our freedom and our way of life..

What's next - will they beat us in football? or darts? where does it end..

Time for a pre-emptive strike.. we'll worry about US resolutions later, there is no time to waste..
          No, don't invade Ireland. They fight back. Invade France instead.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I think you misunderstand - I don't actually mean *we* would attack..

Lets put together a coalition and let others do our dirty work..

And we should start immediately with cricketing sanctions..

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            No, don't invade Ireland. They fight back. Invade France instead.

Comment

Hole in plan number 1; we haven't really got that many friends.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

That's the right the coalition of the willing, could include countries such as Poland and the Ukraine. The UK would then provide logistics.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Send in troops from the colonies and pinch all their potatoes -that will sort them out.
                  What's aussielong up to these days?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Send in troops from the colonies and pinch all their potatoes -that will sort them out.

You can have the oil if you like but for the love of God, leave us the spuds.
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X