• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the Bench?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Bench?

Filming starts tomorrow in Northern Ireland on the most famous scenes of the epic “Games of Thrones” series — the Red Wedding.

And, according to a casting notice, the show is looking for amputees to act as extras in the bloody episode.

“Seeking LEG ONLY, MALE AMPUTEES,” reads the notice posted this week on an Irish casting Web site.

Interested actors are required to send “a clear description regarding where your limb is missing eg. at knee, at ankle, etc.”
    “Game of Thrones’ puts out call for amputees - NYPOST.com
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

I haven't been on the bench for ages.

I actually miss it

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
      I haven't been on the bench for ages.

I actually miss it
      WHS. Fook me I could do with a rest.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Well I suppose I could lop a leg off, or maybe an arm, to get the role. But I'd want time and a half plus generous expenses for that..

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          WHS. Fook me I could do with a rest.
          WHSAWHS.

And I'm on sabbatical in Permie-land, so I get none of the rest, and have to restrict Bollinger purchases to under 2 per month.

Comment

If I was cast in Game of Thrones I would put on a blonde wig and be ex-Queen Cersei Lannister's in-family butler !

Comment

It seems a bit discriminatory to me.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X