• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fridays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fridays

I've noticed over quite a few weeks that CUK is pretty restrained and frankly, dull, Monday-Wednesday. Then things heat up a bit on Thursday before spilling over into on several fronts on Fridays.

It seems quite a consistent pattern and since it happens during the day it seems less likely it's due to drunk posting that you get on many other forums.

Is it because everyone hates their jobs and the end of the week is cracking point?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

sasguru only appears on Fridays. But I am sure this is coincidence.

Comment

What a stupid comment.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Old Hack tends to lose it just before he has to get in his camper van and drive back to his empty bedsit just outside Frome. Such a shame he can't get anything closer. If he earnt a little more I could rent him a lovely end terrace.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Old Hack tends to lose it just before he has to get in his camper van and drive back to his empty bedsit just outside Frome. Such a shame he can't get anything closer. If he earnt a little more I could rent him a lovely end terrace.
          Oh my, isn't this a cut and paste from last week Walter? Not being original any more. I guess having the whole board pay for your last holiday from the site, which went on, and on, and on, and on, means you have to tread carefully.

Anyway, haven't you got a property empire and directors position (multiple hundreds of thousands salary) to run Walter?

Comment

FOAD you tedious bunch of feckwits.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
              Oh my, isn't this a cut and paste from last week Walter? Not being original any more. I guess having the whole board pay for your last holiday from the site, which went on, and on, and on, and on, means you have to tread carefully.

Anyway, haven't you got a property empire and directors position (multiple hundreds of thousands salary) to run Walter?

Right. Got to go. Off to Andora to play semi professional cricket for the weekend.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Drink! Drink!
                Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Right. Got to go. Off to Andora to play semi professional cricket for the weekend.
                  Some of us do Walter, some of us make tulip up.

Seeing as you're the one with the terrace in Trowbridge, I can see which you are, for if I did own a terrace in Trowbridge, I'd feel I had to compensate in other areas.

Walter, enjoy the weekend in Trowbridge, an oxymoron if I have ever heard one
                  Last edited by Old Hack; 12 October 2012, 14:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    FOAD you tedious bunch of feckwits.
                    WZS

Please change the fu<king record or find some original insults.
                    Beer
                    is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                    X