• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone watching "Hunted"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watching "Hunted"?

Anyone watching Hunted?

The plot seems to be developing nicely. It's a kind of privatized version of Spooks.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Yup. It's top telly.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

Got fed up with Spooks, so no.
      It isn't as gadgety and slick as Spooks, and is quite down to Earth really.

So you might find it is OK

Comment

I thought the first one was so-so but gave it another go, the 2nd episode had me totally gripped with intrigue.

Do you think she's some sort of Jason Bourne type character?
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

got it on the planner but not started watching it yet.
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            I thought the first one was so-so but gave it another go, the 2nd episode had me totally gripped with intrigue.

Do you think she's some sort of Jason Bourne type character?
            Only a guess, but there may be a twist in that the team we're supposed to be rooting for are (unbeknownst to themselves) actually working for the Chinese or someone, and the maniacs hunting them (or her anyway) are in fact the good guys.

I imagine that's a slight problem with privatized intelligence outfits - Those in them might never be entirely sure who the end client was, and so might be working against their own country!

Comment

Episode three this evening at 9pm. As well as being a cracking drama, this evening for the laydees there's eyecandy in the form of Dhafer L'Abidine, as well as the usual Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. What more could you ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                Episode three this evening at 9pm. As well as being a cracking drama, this evening for the laydees there's eyecandy in the form of Dhafer L'Abidine, as well as the usual Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. What more could you ask for?

"Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje" not easy to get you tongue 'round that eh Gentile?

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                  "Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje" not easy to get you tongue 'round that eh Gentile?
                  No, I'd be willing to give it try though.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    As above, very average. So much so, started thumbing through my phone half way through the first episode and lost interest. Shame, should've at least give it til episode 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X