• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B

Never let any limitations stop your plan B

despite the daunting task of shooting a full length feature film on a budget of less than €2,000.

Call For: Extras Needed for Independent Irish Film ‘Jesus:the Remake’ in Galway | Film Ireland

Given the recent furore over the portrayal of Muhammad on film, one would imagine that filmmakers would steer clear of such controversial topics.

“Well, we’re lucky that Christians have a much better sense of humor about this kind of thing"
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Do I have to bring my own beard?

Comment

Gentile.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        and lunch, camera, film. . .
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

Advertising is taken care of!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sorry my flask isn't big enough to feed the 5,000...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
            X