• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Meanwhile on the David Icke Forums: Jimmy Savile Edition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile on the David Icke Forums: Jimmy Savile Edition

Beautifully summarised: Jimmy Savile and David Icke

TL;DR: It was the Masons, and the Jews, and Vampires. Also, he's not actually dead.

That would probably be less scary if it were all true.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Brilliant. As I read through this I thought what a bunch of nutters. Then as I read further I started to think, mmmm, we haven't done this and then as I got no more than 1/3 of the way I thought CUK holiday. :-)

Fook the Jews! It's the Chutney Spooners who really run the world...
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Beautifully summarised: Jimmy Savile and David Icke

TL;DR: It was the Masons, and the Jews, and Vampires. Also, he's not actually dead.

and who was it Nick?

Comment

Originally posted by stevejohnson View Post
          and who was it Nick?
          As it says: "TV’s Jimmy Savile is an immortal energy vampire who’s been active since the beginning of time under a multitude of names, from Vlad the Impaler to the Knights Templar. Sometime in the sixties, he was summoned to our time in a ceremony by Mick Jagger and the Beatles, using the arcane, Satanic wisdom of Aleister Crowley, from where he procured children for the elite, via the Leeds Hell Mouth, which acted as an energy portal for the Jewish, Masonic vampires that enslave our world. It’s pretty obvious when you look at the facts."

Comment

er..

smoking can damage your health. reading this stuff can damage your mental health
            and you cant get a stet for yer 'ead

(at least I dont think you can)

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

As it says: "TV’s Jimmy Savile is an immortal energy vampire who’s been active since the beginning of time under a multitude of names, from Vlad the Impaler to the Knights Templar. Sometime in the sixties, he was summoned to our time in a ceremony by Mick Jagger and the Beatles, using the arcane, Satanic wisdom of Aleister Crowley, from where he procured children for the elite, via the Leeds Hell Mouth, which acted as an energy portal for the Jewish, Masonic vampires that enslave our world. It’s pretty obvious when you look at the facts."
              And you think david said that on this wordpress site ? . Besides the Green Aliens, David has very insightful things to say.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                er..

smoking can damage your health. reading this stuff can damage your mental health
                and you cant get a stet for yer 'ead

(at least I dont think you can)

when u are no longer able to find work we will welcome you with us.

Comment

Originally posted by stevejohnson View Post
                  And you think david said that on this wordpress site ? . Besides the Green Aliens, David has very insightful things to say.
                  See the thread title: "Meanwhile on the David Icke Forums"

Comment

See the thread title: "Meanwhile on the David Icke Forums"
                    sorry but the link doesnt go to the david site.

Comment

Working...
                    X