• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bodyform - The Truth!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bodyform - The Truth!

Bodyform The Truth – Amazing Piece of Social Media | Kristal Ireland

Brought to you by Bodyform “The Truth” is a wonderful piece of online video created to respond to a Facebook post by and angsty man who (rather tongue in cheek) posts to the Bodyform Facebook page complaining about Bodyforms years of ‘apparent’ misleading advertising:

Bodyform could have followed ‘standard’ social media management protocol and ignored the post, or issued a fairly dry response… But oh no… they did something amazing and as one of my Twitter followers Kirsty Hulse remarked “Bodyform just won the Internet” with this amazing follow-up video:

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

That is genius.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

A little bit of wee just came out.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
        A little bit of wee just came out.
        That's Tena lady, not bodyform. Although will probably do the job adequately.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          That's Tena lady, not bodyform. Although will probably do the job adequately.
          I need Tena fella then.

Comment

Every time I see something like this it's revealed as a fake a few days later.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Every time I see something like this it's revealed as a fake a few days later.
              Of course its not real, but its genius from someone in a marketing department
              Last edited by SimonMac; 16 October 2012, 22:57.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Of course its not real, but its genius from someone in a marketing department
                  Its mildly amusing, but genius to me would mean everyone wants to rush out and buy the product. Does it do that?

Id suspect this is like razors or deodorant for men,they have found the one that works that they like and and will just keep using it until the dopey manufacturer stops making it. (Which happened recently with my deodorant) Am I right ladies?

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                    Its mildly amusing, but genius to me would mean everyone wants to rush out and buy the product. Does it do that?

Id suspect this is like razors or deodorant for men,they have found the one that works that they like and and will just keep using it until the dopey manufacturer stops making it. (Which happened recently with my deodorant) Am I right ladies?
                    No, I buy whichever deodorant is on special offer.

Comment

Working...
                    X