• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have a will?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a will?

Serious subject, but do you have a will? Now that my finances are sorted I am actually worth more dead than I am alive, I am single but have kids. I know technically they will get everything whether I write it down or not, but I suppose having it all done officially will save a lot of hassle when my ex kills me
    Yes - The cats home gets everything
    64.29%
    No - They can fight over my worldly possessions while I watch from beyond the grave
    25.00%
    Andyw is my executor
    10.71%
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Tempting fate, mate - the minute you do one - you get run over or shot as a bystander at a bank when it gets raided.

Comment

You unforgivably missed a 'My willy is lodged up Andyw' option.

My will clearly states that if I die before the age of 85, all my goods go to the Cat Protection League. It incentives the family to keep me alive. Obviously the cats don't know about this.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Serious subject, but do you have a will? Now that my finances are sorted I am actually worth more dead than I am alive, I am single but have kids. I know technically they will get everything whether I write it down or not, but I suppose having it all done officially will save a lot of hassle when my ex kills me
        We have it with the Barclays Premier A/C, a will writing service thingy, it's basic but sufficient.

Although we've not updated it since Jnr... good reminder
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I have I did it years ago before I was married to ensure my mother didn't get a penny if anything happened to me
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

yep.

it saves a lot of hassle for those left behind
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

November is willaid month.

Visit the site, find a participating local law firm and get it done. And one of your favourite charities will benefit.
                Last edited by eek; 17 October 2012, 14:03.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I have left everything to the denizens of cuk to have a fooking good party.

Alas after section 58 I think its going to be a small lemonade and 50 straws. Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post

My will clearly states that if I die before the age of 85, all my goods go to the Cat Protection League. It incentives the family to keep me alive. Obviously the cats don't know about this.
                    Oh yes they do.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X