• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You Dirty Old Man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Dirty Old Man

...another one from the rumour mill hits the headlines.

Funny how Jersey crops up again isn't it?

Ever since I've been posting on the subject I've maintained that all roads lead to the house of horrors, Haut de la Garenne, in Jersey.

Let's hope the truth will out.

Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
    ...another one from the rumour mill hits the headlines.

Funny how Jersey crops up again isn't it?

Ever since I've been posting on the subject I've maintained that all roads lead to the house of horrors, Haut de la Garenne, in Jersey.

Let's hope the truth will out.
    Not in Jimmy's case. Morgues (private late night visits with a secret key and no one around) and gangland connections (especially gangland connections) are still on the roadmap.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I prefer this one. Remind you of anyone? slightly dodgy old boy living in wandsworth?

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
      X