• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World Cup Action Highlights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup Action Highlights

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/pgSt...2&pageNumber=1
    So whats your fav, I think No5 Argentina deserves an action replay ...

I was at the South Korea vs. Togo game and there were plenty of fit birds there in bikinis and then I went to the Portugal vs. Iran game and plenty on non-orthodox Iranian women there, nice.

What really pissed me off was that you can't take any drinks into the stadium and only Budpisser is available and all the food stands are run by Maccy Ds but no burgers though. Only Wurst.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Number ten is a Swiss babe wearing a bra under her bikini top. Isn't that like wearing socks with sandals?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
        I only Budpisser is available
        Apparently a few hundred Dutch fans had their trousers (bright orange, with dutch beer producers name on) confiscated before their match.

OOoo it's a bit drafty down there !
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Some Dutch fans I know would wear the trousers knowing they were going to be confiscated, so they could wander about with no trousers on.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            Some Dutch fans I know would wear the trousers knowing they were going to be confiscated, so they could wander about with no trousers on.
            do we know the same people?
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
              do we know the same people?
              If you know your dustbin men, then the probability of us having a shared aquaintance is about 33% in Holland.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X