• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WWIII starts October 22 at 02:30 GMT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWIII starts October 22 at 02:30 GMT

North Korea threatens 'merciless strike' against the south - Telegraph

China supporting the North, America the south. Japan and Taiwan better watch out when it kicks off too.

Kim Jong-un's been busy lately. He's inspected the airforce pilot, 5 sailors, some wellington boots and a tree trunk.

kim jong-un looking at things

He still hassn't got round to getting his trouser legs turned up though.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Not an issue. Team America will save us. Fook yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Not an issue. Team America will save us. Fook yeah!
        Agreed; just put a couple of fast food restaurants close to the border serving free food for soldiers; one suspects that if the North Korean army were to invade South Korea they'd be brought to a sudden halt as soon as they come across a supermarket or takeaway full of food and beer.

Comment

Would you go and fight for your country? Would most people now days? I certainty wouldnt, I already consider this place is run against my interests by people who dont care what I want or think.

This was probably just as true during the previous WWs but people were easy to manipulate through limited news and communications, the people were simply told what those in charge wanted them to believe. Does anyone believe anything they are told now days? The lies are so obvious arent they?

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
            Would you go and fight for your country? Would most people now days? I certainty wouldnt, I already consider this place is run against my interests by people who dont care what I want or think.
            ?
            Why don't you escape the UK then, you complete turd?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Would a Korean war escalate? Or would their respective supporters let them get on with it?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Would a Korean war escalate? Or would their respective supporters let them get on with it?
                The USA could start by banning Chinese imports. And tell them to take there t-bills and stick them.

Comment

This was probably just as true during the previous WWs but people were easy to manipulate through limited news and communications, the people were simply told what those in charge wanted them to believe. Does anyone believe anything they are told now days? The lies are so obvious arent they?
                  It really depends what the fight is about and what's caused it. Imagine you were a German in 1939, with Jewish friends; what would 'fighting for your country' mean? Some decided to join the Allied forces or scientific efforts. Or the German aristocracy, who generally hated and feared Hitler, but felt an obligation to join the armed forces; some of those guys were involved in plots to assassinate Hitler. How about the students of the white rose movement, who were executed for treason after campaigning against Hitler? 'Fighting for your country' is often presented in a simplistic fashion where there are many more complex moral issues involved.

Comment

Would you go and fight for your country?
                    My brother, when he was in 1para, described fighting for his country as being part of the Blair spin factory.

Comment

Working...
                    X