• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing this weekend?

I want to know. I am interested. Yes I really am.

Going to London.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I am going to write a great big stored procedure with lots of lovely comments and disclaimers.
      I may even experiment with a few varchars, nvarchars and cups of char.

woopy blooming wap
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Curry tonight, then picking up a £200 socket set from 50 miles away on Saturday "yes i know but it was a good deal worth the trip" then a ride around the shops with the wife

Gym sunday morning then nothing for the rest of sunday

Comment

Butchering hookers in Glasgow on Friday night. Dismembering corpses on Saturday night. Burying body parts around the the highlands Saturday night. That's it.

Oh no, hang on. Cleaning the car on Sunday.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Mrs Eek is taking twin No 1 to Glasgow and the Good Food show.

I've got twin No 2 with a trip to Ikea (furniture for her room) and the cinema tomorrow followed by a visit to the grandparents on Sunday.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just been to Borough Market so have goodies for dinner tonight. Big raw prawns, fresh Mozzerella, aged Gruyere, goat's cheese in peppercorns, bresaola, sweet peppers, big green olives etc....seems like a bit of a mix but will have the bresaola, Mozzerella, olives and peppers to start with some fresh basil, then fry the prawns with garlic and chilli and eat them with fingers. Cheese for dessert.

Tomorrow helping the FiL clear out his greenhouse for the winter and put what needs keeping in the cellar.

Sunday off to Marwell if it's decent weather. My friends and family got me a whole lot of adopted big cats for my 50th birthday so I'm hoping to actually go and see them and take some nice pics.

Then I'm packing for Amsterdam as I'm out there on business until Thursday.

How about you Brillo?
              Last edited by Lockhouse; 19 October 2012, 12:24. Reason: capital letters!
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Hoping to complete the first draft of my Maffs dissertation.
                The light has appeared at the end of the tunnel
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Weekend shopping for material for the house

Need to find somewhere that does (industrial) marble floor sealer.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Mrs PL's new motor has just been delivered so probably go for a pootle in that later.

Apart from that, the usual, out for dinner tonight, take the pooch for a few walks and some pottering about.

Comment

Working...
                    X