• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Saville Enquiry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saville Enquiry

BBC News - Savile abuse claims: Met Police launch criminal inquiry

Bit pointless now he is dead?

I can see an investigation is warranted, but I didn't know it was even possible to run a criminal investigation on the deceased.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Presumably if he is found guilty the victims will claim against the BBC for damages.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

As a very young child I was watching Jim'll Fix It and my dad came and turned it off saying "you shouldn't watch that, he doesn't like children". It's always stuck in my mind as a weird thing to say and I wonder if this was what he was on about - "not liking children" being an age-appropriate way of calling him a pedo.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          Presumably if he is found guilty the victims will claim against the BBC for damages.
          That is a good enough reason for me. Perhaps they will sack all the wasters in their enormous HR department to pay for it
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

No - I suspect that the enquiry will out quite a few that colluded with him, what astounds me is there all these arrogant presenters who always have an opinion on the public. Yet from the sound of this most of the BBC knew and no one thought to slip a note to a few journalists?

I imagine some of the holier than thou 'serious news people' and social commentators are going to come out badly.

Maybe some heads will roll.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

OTOH he's so old, he might have abused half of the current BBC long-timers in their early days.

Comment

Another russell sockie bites the dust...
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Have a watch of this. It's brilliant.

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

I went out with a girl who'd been on jimll fix it in her early teens

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X