• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RE: Should I trade as a Limited Company, umbrella or composite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Should I trade as a Limited Company, umbrella or composite

Hello - I am new to this forum and after some help. I wanted to ask a bit more about the above thread.

Given that it seems most people agree that setting up as Limited Company is best, but no one want's the hassle - has any one tried the schemes that set up and run Ltd Co's for you? They seem to run like Umbrella's but you get your own Limited Co. Isn't this the best of all worlds or am I missing something?

I am new to this world so any advice is gratefully received. So far I have found a company called Gabem via Google and a friend of mine uses www.cakeincome.co.uk & claims they are better.

What do people think?

See thread above yours marked Should I trade as a Limited, umbrella or composite

Comment

Working...
    X