• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disappointments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointments

No I'm not offering one night with MF, but when was the last time you were really disappointed?

Over the weekend took the kids to the Eden Project after hearing nothing be rave reviews, but it turned out to just be a big green house.

I was expecting something more educational, and interactive for the kids, in the end it we have a very similar thing in Leeds (Roundhay Tropical World) which is a hell of a lot cheaper, and there is a pub over the road rather than having to walk bloody miles back to the car at Eden!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Last time I was disappointed was when I looked on cuk for serious advice. That was August 2006.

Eden project is great if you have not travelled much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Last time I was disappointed was when I looked on cuk for serious advice. That was August 2006.

Eden project is great if you have not travelled much.
      I guess thats where we fall short, one of the biggest aspects is the Med zone, considering we have had property in Spain for nearly 10 years it was a bit of a bus mans holiday

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

A few of the birds I succeeded in getting into bed were actually more disappointing than the ones where I failed.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          A few of the birds I succeeded in getting into bed were actually more disappointing than the ones where I failed.
          You failed?

You have let us down, we all thought you had a better hit rate than Jimmy Savile

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            You failed?

You have let us down, we all thought you had a better hit rate than Jimmy Savile
            Sometimes I wished I had failed; trying to get some sensation from a hollowed out box that stinks of fish and could accomodate the post office tower just made me wish I'd stayed in the pub and finished my pint.

Comment

You tried Tracy then....
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                You tried Tracy then....
                Yes, and I even discarded half a pint of God's good ale for the sake of shagging a slapper.

Comment

Sometimes I wished I had failed; trying to get some sensation from a hollowed out box that stinks of fish and could accomodate the post office tower just made me wish I'd stayed in the pub and finished my pint.
                  I've never went to bed with a munter, woke up with a few though

Comment

Brunette big T*ts from Surrey yeah that's her!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X