• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You've been trumped

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've been trumped

Not sure if this was on in England, it's on iPlayer which I am watching now.

Trump is an absolute cock socket of a man, total fanny. Calling people pigs when you evict them is a step too far.

The SNP caused a fight to let him get his way now they have retired from the discussion since they want to build wind farms offshore and Trump is after Salmond.

Bought and sold for American gold.

Comment

Is he still whinging about his golf course?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Watched it last night. Yes, it was in England and what a fantastic piece of documentary it was.

Well done to the SNP for completely selling themselves down the road to Trump. Of course, for Alex Salmond it's compeltely kicked him in the arse as Trump wants nothing to do with supporting him. Trump then made himself out to be the petulant, quiff haired American twat he is, with no redeeming features whatsover.

At the end of the day though, it was one side of the story. Yes, there are massive changes being made. Yes, it was heavy handed, but at the end of the day there were only about 100 people demonstrating & frankly the Scottish need to make deals with external financiers to develop their country so they can stop sponging off the English.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

SAlmond is an abolute throbber, when HBOS went down it was London 'spivs' but when it transpired it was the bank's fault you never heard from him for weeks. By the time he got out from under his duvet RBS was down and Scotland had lost its core 2 financials. THis is a guy that floats himself as an ex BOS economist.

I have seen farms in loads of places, rich North America to dirt poor Vietnam, loads of places in between. They all look like tulip. Manky barns, cars parked in the grass growing rust. I ran past Scotland's probably most costly house the other week, 500 yards up the street i'm walking past a farm trying to maneuver through a 30 yard puddle of cow tulip and mud to stop my new asics getting filthy.

Calling a farm owner a pig I think is low, being a politician and turning a blind eye is low. Again Salmond is missing.

Comment

I havnt seen it. give us the gist mine
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
            X