• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sausage & Egg McMuffins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sausage & Egg McMuffins

You eat one and you are hungrier after than before you started ( A double one as well, 575 calories ). 3 hours later and you can't finish your lunch.

What are these wizardy food tricks they play on your body?

Animal growth hormone and a cocktail of antibiotics.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

and carbohydrates, which we weren't made to eat.
      Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

I could murder a double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal now, only problem is it would cost me a second mortgage here bad times
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
          and carbohydrates, which we weren't made to eat.
          Apart from fruit and honey...
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            You eat one and you are hungrier after than before you started ( A double one as well, 575 calories ). 3 hours later and you can't finish your lunch.

What are these wizardy food tricks they play on your body?
            A cocktail of high calorie fats and carbs. Our inner cave man is still genetically programmed to eat this stuff whenever we get it to maximise the calorie intake when it's available. Leave it half an hour and the body realises thats all there was and stops craving more. Stomach ticks the I'm Full box and lunch stays on the plate. If lunch was another burger or similar and you could eat the first couple of bites the reflex would kick in again and you'd be able to finish it.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Apart from fruit and honey...
              If we were meant to eat honey we'd have a thick skin, or at least a hairy hide, to avoid stings. Fruit is fine but the fruit that we evolved to eat is small and not too sweet - hell and gone from the juicy balls of fructose that we have bred today.
              Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why did he make them taste like meat?"
                I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.

Comment

Working...
                X