• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A one off? Or is the second dot-com bubble about to burst?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A one off? Or is the second dot-com bubble about to burst?

Farmville Apocalypse: could Zynga layoffs mark the beginning of the second dotcom crash? – Telegraph Blogs

At least Cliphead will stop moaning on facebook about too many farmville requests.....

"Their revenue stream is basically investors' money"

Oh Dear

Talking of which how is AtW getting on?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Farmville Apocalypse: could Zynga layoffs mark the beginning of the second dotcom crash? – Telegraph Blogs

At least Cliphead will stop moaning on facebook about too many farmville requests.....
      Every feckin ville

Can't come quick enough.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

How long would anybody want to do virtual farming ? Wasnt it also listed on teh stock market recently ?

Edit: Also layoffs announced in the middle of Ipad Mini launch, clever strategy!
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Anyone who has been following the Zynga story will tell you.... their entire valuation was a bunch of horse tulip. They went from nothing to $billion or whatever it is practically within a year.

This is a bubble, a mini bubble which is gonna hurt lots of mugs. If you invested in Zynga wtf were you thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Talking of which how is AtW getting on?
            Too busy working.

HTH

Comment

I follow a few local start up networks, there seems to be loads of small companies around that have written a mobile app to do the most basic thing and who have been given funding. No chance of profit.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I follow a few local start up networks, there seems to be loads of small companies around that have written a mobile app to do the most basic thing and who have been given funding. No chance of profit.
                yeah but a good living for the people running it.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X