• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Priest jailed for failing to convert me to christianity...?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priest jailed for failing to convert me to christianity...?

If I end up in hell for being a non believer I can sue the Church for failing to convince me to become a christian?
    Or the opposite - if in fact it turns out there is no hell or heaven, can I sue them for causing years of unnecessary emotional angst?

They have been warning me for years that if I don't accept god then I will burn for all eternity in the fire - which seems unfair anyway as I'll only have 70 odd years to consider the god proposition. Isn't there an opt out after my initial decision to not believe - like - oh yeah - this burning is pretty bad - so god must exist. Can I go to heaven now.

Unfortunately the rules of christianity, are that their all forgiving god, will not forgive me and rescue me from hell, even though he can do anything he wants. Bit of a vindictive to***r if you ask me. I'd prefer to be a Buddhist.
    Signed sealed and delivered.

Originally posted by IR35FanClub View Post
    If I end up in hell for being a non believer I can sue the Church for failing to convince me to become a christian?
    I'm sure there will be plenty of people qualified to offer legal advice down there. It's also going to be a good place to network with recruitment agents or get a house valuation now I think about it.

HTH

Comment

Working...
    X