• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Strawberry Pub, Newcastle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fancy a pint?

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Fancy a pint?
    If I was in Newcastle yes, but I'm not. Is that the boozer opposite St James's Park?

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      If I was in Newcastle yes, but I'm not. Is that the boozer opposite St James's Park?
      Yes, cheap meal tonight, they do ok food - spent over budget last night and night before. Had a cracking juicy steak at Pinocchio's on Westgate Road on Monday, prolly be scampi and chips tonight

Still, free wifi there.

Worst thing is there is a Brewdog pub in Newc and I've found it.....

Comment

In the Strawberry, waiting for BA - said he wasn't coming but he's just playing hard to get.

Comment

If I was working in Edinburgh just now I think it would be possible to nip down for a pint and still get home in time for 12.

Although with the cost of the train these days it would probably be the equal of "millionaire orders curry from his local Indian in the UK when he is on holiday in Barbados, hires private jet and helicopter shocker" headlines you get on occasion.

Comment

I'm there in Spirit just bottled vino brew (sorry consumed most of it, bottled a little bit) number 2.

Combine that with a nice Somalian curry and its been a good night! (apart from SQL server)
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X