• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Argahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Too busy, too busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

4am up yesterday, started work at 7am, up until 1am (last call), couldn't sleep until 4am, started again 8am, just finished and I haven;t even gone bloody perm yet.

Fook it, think I might put in a fooking stupid number of days for my last invoice.

Comment

Look on the bright side. You could be have spent hours fiddling around making an online jigsaw.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Just done three 13 hour solid coding days in Amsterdam on the outskirts of an industrial estate not even being able to take time for lunch as up against a deadline. My Southampton plane delayed by 2 hours at Schipol, home 23:30, at my desk in London at 07:30.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I thought this was a thread about pirates.

Anyway - I have got fook all to do except post drivel.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            4am up yesterday, started work at 7am, up until 1am (last call), couldn't sleep until 4am, started again 8am, just finished and I haven;t even gone bloody perm yet.

Fook it, think I might put in a fooking stupid number of days for my last invoice.
            That sounds like a tulip job that you'll quit within a year. Don't take it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I thought this was a thread about pirates.

HTH
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Bye then MF.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You lot are asking for a heart attack, slaving away all those manic hours - Work smarter not longer!
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    You lot are asking for a heart attack, slaving away all those manic hours - Work smarter not longer!
                    Steep learning curve. When I finished last night I then spent another 3 hours studying. Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                    X