• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone recommend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone recommend

An umbrella company other than Brookson that dont rob you for 40% tax ?

How about running your own ltd and taking control yourself?

Comment

Been there done that and still paying the taxes ! Gordon Brown f*cked that one up !

I like to work 3 months on 3 off so umbrellas give you the freedom to do that

Comment

You have options other than a brolly
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I use ContractorUmbrella and they have always been good for me but I think you will find that 40% will apply if your earnings exceed a certain level regardless of who you use

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
            I use ContractorUmbrella and they have always been good for me but I think you will find that 40% will apply if your earnings exceed a certain level regardless of who you use
            Or unless you're Rupert Murdoch.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
              An umbrella company other than Brookson that dont rob you for 40% tax ?
              It's not Brookson robbing you for 40%, it's Brownstuff. Which planet did you just arrive from?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
              X