• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Outsourcing Turns Inside-Out as Indians Open U.S. Centers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outsourcing Turns Inside-Out as Indians Open U.S. Centers

Outsourcing Turns Inside-Out as Indians Open U.S. Centers - Bloomberg
    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

ah, the sound of progress
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

What I have noticed this summer is how many Indian recruiters are now recruiting for EU contracts. They are moving in on shore.

I love indians, but some of these agents are just disgraceful with offers starting way below normal rates.

( in spartan voice ) THIS IS EUROPE

Comment

Seems like part of the reason is due to the fact the US is turning down a lot of Indian visa requests
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          Seems like part of the reason is due to the fact the US is turning down a lot of Indian visa requests
          I think people have started to explain the game to the general public in words and concepts the average american can understand.

cringley had an article this week that explained it in very plan language.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Superb article eek, I remember an article about a month or two back where Microsoft said they would pay x amount per visa in order to get more
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
              Superb article eek, I remember an article about a month or two back where Microsoft said they would pay x amount per visa in order to get more
              Which is the real reason why their latest offerings have been such utter tulipe. No wonder Bill doesnt want to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by stevejohnson View Post
                What I have noticed this summer is how many Indian recruiters are now recruiting for EU contracts. They are moving in on shore.

I love indians, but some of these agents are just disgraceful with offers starting way below normal rates.

( in spartan voice ) THIS IS EUROPE
                I think this is partially due to the culture but they may be shilling for Visa's.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X