• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Never drinking on a school night again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never drinking on a school night again

On the plus side a meeting I was dreading to try and stay awake through has just been postponde

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    On the plus side a meeting I was dreading to try and stay awake through has just been postponde

Northern woofter.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Northern woofter.
      I know, if I was southerner I would have been on shandies all night so wouldn't feel half as bad as I do now

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I know, if I was southerner I would have been on sparkling mineral water all night so wouldn't feel half as bad as I do now
        FTFY

Comment

I know, if I was southerner I would have been on shandies all night so wouldn't feel half as bad as I do now
          Admit it, it was a half of mild and a sniff of the barmaids apron. I bet you spent most of the night telling people about when you were in the SAS.

Comment

Admit it, it was a half of mild and a sniff of the barmaids apron. I bet you spent most of the night telling people about when you were in SAS.
            FTFY
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Admit it, it was a half of mild and a sniff of the barmaids apron. I bet you spent most of the night telling people about when you were in the SAS.
              Why would I want to admit I was a Saturday Afternoon Soldier?

Comment

I never let my kids drink on a school night. Do you think we are chavs or summat?

Comment

I have far too much respect for my body and for my client to drink on a school night.

It's all about respect.

Comment

I have far too much respect for my body and for my client to drink on a school night.

It's all about respect.
                    The client was paying!

Comment

Working...
                    X