• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone on the Turps?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on the Turps?

Just had the last glass of Pouillet Fume.

Next wuestiii is do I open that bittle of Yugoslavian red I was gifted last week? That's right, Yugoslavian. No fate job the bottle but it has to go back to at least 1992.

A good year for antifreeze I seem to recall.

No, not been on the turps. Been out on the beers though which is more than I can say for you, you sad little deluded stain. The fact you're sat in on a Saturday night dreaming up your next little Gricer'esque exploits shows you up as the socially inept excuse of a man / woman / whatever you are.

I would go so far as to say you're the type of person that would fail a CRB check, they typically are the loner 'weird' types, so do us all a favour and FOAD seriously.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      No, not been on the turps. Been out on the beers though which is more than I can say for you, you sad little deluded stain. The fact you're sat in on a Saturday night dreaming up your next little Gricer'esque exploits shows you up as the socially inept excuse of a man / woman / whatever you are.

I would go so far as to say you're the type of person that would fail a CRB check, they typically are the loner 'weird' types, so do us all a favour and FOAD seriously.
      WTF??

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Goat View Post
        WTF??
        F.u.ck off Malc
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Oh, on the beer were we?

Youngers Tartan with a top?

Come back when you've learned some culture, little boy.

Comment

WIS Especially the stain bit.

Comment

Another reincarnation of Pacharan/Pillock Winotype/Mal bugger. His wife must have dumped him for a younger man.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

ted goat

what sort of mind would come up with ted goat ?
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

This turps will have you pissing blood.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X