• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Appalling behaviour from one of the leading umbrellas to me the last few weeks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appalling behaviour from one of the leading umbrellas to me the last few weeks

Appalling behaviour from one of the leading umbrellas to me the last few weeks, I will hopefully tell you all about it once they are out of my life…

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
    Appalling behaviour from one of the leading umbrellas to me the last few weeks, I will hopefully tell you all about it once they are out of my life…
    Welcome kitty cat. We can't wait to hear your story.
    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

What an odd first post
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Lisa

Yes I know I am furious but need things to run their course and the money to hit my bank before I expose them.

Its <snip> by the way, but I dont want to tell the tale and let them identify me right now.

They have been given a chance to fix but have basically responded by calling me a liar, not the best of ways to handle a relationship.

I get the impression the staff they have handling their phone calls and complaint email address are fairly junior, and it shows.
        Last edited by administrator; 1 November 2012, 08:45. Reason: Removed

Comment

I think it may be a little late to worry about exposing them coolcat

On a serious note - have you elevated your complaint to senior management level to give them a chance to address the problem?
          Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Hi CoolCat,

I have removed the name for now as before you name anyone I would like to see some documented evidence of your problems before we can allow a post like this on to the forum. If you post before letting me know what the situation is it will be removed.

As Lisa said, have you elevated your complaint to the highest level possible to give them the best chance of resolving your issues?

Admin

Comment

I followed their official complaints process.

Explained I was unhappy with their response, asked to speak to someone more senior and was promised a name which has never appeared.

What else do you want me to do other than write to their directors recorded delivery?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
                I followed their official complaints process.

Explained I was unhappy with their response, asked to speak to someone more senior and was promised a name which has never appeared.

What else do you want me to do other than write to their directors recorded delivery?
                Well if you have followed the official complaints procedure and still aren't happy then feel free to email the details in to me with what you intend to post and I will be more than happy to check it out. Will PM you my email address over in a sec.

Comment

Working...
                X