• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women in the toilet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women in the toilet

Your secret is out why you go to the toilet in groups (or pairs). A German (*) study has found out why: In German

* It would be Germans!
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Your secret is out why you go to the toilet in groups (or pairs). A German (*) study has found out why: In German
    Is the answer "Because Darmstadt hangs around in there."?

I don't speak much German but I thought that was the gist of it.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
      Is the answer "Because Darmstadt hangs around in there."?

I don't speak much German but I thought that was the gist of it.
      Are you insinuating that I am a practitioner of the 'Glory Hole' method of attracting the opposite sex?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Are you insinuating that I am a practitioner of the 'Glory Hole' method of attracting the opposite sex?
        possibly

what sex are you anyway ? i always wondered

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Sorry, it's you're own twisted mind that's added "waggling his willy through a hole in the cubicle wall" to my comment.

For those of us that don't speak German can you enlighten us to the real reason?

Comment

With my constant fating and told do it in the toilet, maybe that is what they go there for.

3 part fart harmonies.

Just like wilson phillips songs

"better hold on to what you got for one more day"
            Last edited by minestrone; 30 October 2012, 21:56.

Comment

Went to a wedding in Knysna (South Africa). Lovely place. Toilet featured a double cubicle to facilitate chat whilst peeing. And a feck off scary scorpion!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Went to a wedding in Knysna (South Africa). Lovely place. Toilet featured a double cubicle to facilitate chat whilst peeing. And a feck off scary scorpion!

would you recommend SA
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

would you recommend SA
                  Definitely would recommend Cape Town and Garden Route. Kruger is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Definitely would recommend Cape Town and Garden Route. Kruger is good too.
                    how far north would you go ? from a safety point of view
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X