• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"love you"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"love you"

This week, two different (young female) colleagues have signed off with "love you, bye" at the end of phonecalls.

Is this normal or am I special? I have never attracted so much affection in the workplace before.

Are you sure you're not on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      This week, two different (young female) colleagues have signed off with "love you, bye" at the end of phonecalls.

Is this normal or am I special? I have never attracted so much affection in the workplace before.
      Did they find out what your 4-figure day rate is?
      Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

I'm sure you've earned it. Care to share some saucy details of how you did?
        Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

you're obviously special
          Join IPSE

Comment

Probably a slip of the tongue (no pun intended), forget about it and move on

Hugs and kisses

Love Simon

XOXOXOXOXOXO
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              you're obviously special
              Very.

Comment

Do you work with BusinessAnalyst2012? And did you get the impression he was hanging around their desks? Because if so they could just have been trying to dampen his ardour by pretending to be sapphically-inclined. Also, that would make you The Other Contractor : so if so well done on topping his rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                  Do you work with BusinessAnalyst2012? And did you get the impression he was hanging around their desks? Because if so they could just have been trying to dampen his ardour by pretending to be sapphically-inclined ...
                  er, no actually that is right. (must have been thinking of something else)
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                  X