• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Graduate Complaint Handler role - Deloitte - help!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graduate Complaint Handler role - Deloitte - help!

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum so hello to all

I have just been put forward for an interview and assessment for a Graduate PPI Complaint Handler role at Deloitte (through Momenta). Part of the assessment is reading a case study, assessing its merits and writing a response letter. My agency mentioned over the phone that there would be a calculation/excel element to the assessment - she said I would be provided with a formula - I'm not quite sure what it would entail? I have tried to call the lady who deals with me but no answer - and I'm feeling rather panicked as my excel skills are not the strongest. I understand that I would have to work out how much we owe the customer... but what would I have to do if there is already a formula?

Any insight would be great.

Thanks for reading!

Can we move this to General pls, I can barely hold back....

Comment

Originally posted by crystaljcedwards View Post
      I understand that I would have to work out how much we owe the customer... but what would I have to do if there is already a formula?
      Welcome.

Hmmm.....a tricksy one. How about this:

1. Have a look at what is already there.
      2. Is there a formula already there? If Yes, go to 3. If No, go to 4.
      3. Does the formula work? If Yes, go to 5. If No, go to 6.
      4. Add in the correct formula.
      5. Job done.
      6. Fix it.

Wearing my nicest possible hat (and it is a very nice hat), what sort of advice are you expecting here?! You know there are no psychics here so nobody can possibly know what to expect except you when you turn up and see what it is thy actually want you to do...

Comment

I thought PPI handling was about the same skill level as strawberry picking but with a drop in wage?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I thought PPI handling was about the same skill level as strawberry picking but with a drop in wage?
          Oi - don't be insulting to stawberry pickers...

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
            Oi - don't be insulting to stawberry pickers...
            True, every strawberry picker can speak at least 2 languanges...
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I want to know how the OP's interview went...

Comment

Graduate Complaints Handler - Momenta

How did it go mate? Got mine in a few days, and abit clueless haha.

Comment

Help

Originally posted by crystaljcedwards View Post
                  Hi guys,

I am new to this forum so hello to all

I have just been put forward for an interview and assessment for a Graduate PPI Complaint Handler role at Deloitte (through Momenta). Part of the assessment is reading a case study, assessing its merits and writing a response letter. My agency mentioned over the phone that there would be a calculation/excel element to the assessment - she said I would be provided with a formula - I'm not quite sure what it would entail? I have tried to call the lady who deals with me but no answer - and I'm feeling rather panicked as my excel skills are not the strongest. I understand that I would have to work out how much we owe the customer... but what would I have to do if there is already a formula?

Any insight would be great.

Thanks for reading!

Would you be able to share your experience from the interview and assessment please?
                  Thank you

Comment

The OP only posted once so I don't think he'll be back.
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X