• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aarroooooooooo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aarroooooooooo

aarroooooo
    does anyone know any good ghost stories for halloween?

gonna roast me chestnuts with the missus tonight and ignore the doorbell

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I bought the Mrs a pair of crotchless knickers for halloween.

Nothing sexual though, gives her a better grip in her broomstick
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Curse of the Monkey's Paw rings a bell from my childhood....

ah, here it is The Monkey's Paw - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

My friend was sharing a room with his brother while he was kicked out of his bedroom for renovations, he woke up one night to see a boy dressed in a sailors outfit at the end of the bed staring at him, he panicked and got the light on and he had disappeared, he woke his brother up and told him he had seen someone in the room, his brother said "did he have a sailors outfit on?" He had seen him before.

I know this chap is not one to make up stuff.

Spooky.

Anyway they got the priest in for a house blessing and the sailor child was not to be seen again.

Comment

Just got a few candles on and watching true story ghost programs on YouTube, the current one involves a case of demonic possession
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Probably NSFW if you have your speakers on in the office...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Probably NSFW if you have your speakers on in the office...
              A classic

That dude is such a fake.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                A classic

That dude is such a fake.
                He takes the piss so much.

I used to watch the program on occasion as they would do some history bit on where they were and it fairly interesting, next thing they would put on the night vision which was really just a green filter (that clip was initally shown as night vision I believe) and a gnat would fly past and they would be pissing themselves that it was an astral orb, then someone would stamp a foot and they would all be screaming. I laughed a bit and then switched off.

I feel sorry for people who believe in Pakora, con artist who makes money out of stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I feel sorry for people who believe in Pakora, con artist who makes money out of stupid people.
                  Most of the so called psychics are just full of bullcrap but I did meet one a few years ago who convinced me she was genuine. No cold reading (I can do that so can spot it), but she gave me a lot of very detailed information that only I know and I'm talking specifics that no other medium I've seen on telly or met in person could have possibly have gleaned from any source. Not even close friends or family would have a clue about this.

Still keeping an open mind but most of these parasites prey on the vulnerable.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Two from Arthur C Clarke:

Unfortunately they have annoying sound effects, and they're read in a Septic accent, but it's YouTube and you can't have everything!

Comment

Working...
                    X