• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Resigned today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resigned today

And suddenly, I feel all optimistic about the future again. Nearly 18 months of permiedom was getting to me.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

And suddenly, I feel all optimistic about the future again. Nearly 18 months of permiedom was getting to me.
    Well done that man!

Me, me, me...

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Hope you get fixed up soon.
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

You'll be selling the big issue or hanging around street corners looking for a punter before a month is out.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            You'll be selling the big issue or hanging around street corners looking for a punter before a month is out.
            OP, listen to MF. He knows what he's talking about.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              OP, listen to MF. He knows what he's talking about.
              Get back to work bitch and get me my money!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Bet that is a big weight off the shoulders! Snap decision or had you been planning it for a while?

Comment

I've already made my "Will code C++ for food" sign. If you see me loitering outside your client, please say hello. And if you can spare any change, that'll be great.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Its just not worth it, almost coming up to 10 years since I left my last permie job.

Got treated bad and sold down the river time and time again, managers treated it like a sport picking on people. I've seen it time and time again.

Go ask those UBS 'permanent' workers who were locked out of the office the other day what it means to be permanent.

Comment

Working...
                    X