• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm off on a spiritual journey.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off on a spiritual journey.

Definitely feel I need to change my outlook and get in touch with my High love side

Wedding Ceremony Officiant Services | Amoon, The High Love Priestess

The High Love Experience Includes…

An initial 3 hour in-person or skype consultation to clarify your needs, desires and grandest wishes for your dream wedding ceremony
    4 one hour skype counseling calls to help you relax, laugh, and get in touch with your sexy, sacred self… the REAL you!
    A special, online “vision board” to keep our hot ideas and inspirations
    Unlimited coaching via email – we got this!
    Co-creation of a truly meaningful and unforgettable ceremony, tailored to your exact specifications and requirements ~ because you deserve it!
    Assistance for you and your beloved in writing authentic, heartfelt vows
    A run-through of the ceremony the day before – bye bye jitters!
    The wedding ceremony of your dreams (guaranteed)
    An elegant keepsake of your vows and ceremony
    (Optional) Customized meditation CD’s for the bride and/or groom
    (Optional) “Spa Day for the Soul” ~ too divine to explain online!
    …and all the perfect, juicy extras to make your day unforgettable!

My base rate is $10,000. If your wedding is outside of Los Angeles or San Diego, I will also require airfare and lodging for two on the nights of your wedding and rehearsal. Additional elegance (as mentioned above, and more) can be included if you so desire.
    one a month and I can live quite nicely.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Working...
X